The application has v5.36 version and size of 37.50 MB. The last update of the service occurred on September 08, 2019. The application is supported for Android, iOS, and Windows. The developers claim that the latest version has a stable update. Improved performance, and problems with hanging applications solved. Thanks to external links and redirection to third-party services, developers have reduced the weight of the application.
How to Install ShowBox APK for Android?
The key feature of this operating system is freedom of action and no need to confirm user agreements. Android is also the most popular operating system in the world. This allows you to consider ShowBox APK as a great app.
Follow the simple steps to install and configure the application:
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Enable this option;
- Now you can install third-party applications on your device;
- Now click on ShowBox APK for Android. This will help start the download;
- After the download is complete, click on the application to install it. The process does showbox apk not take longer than a couple of minutes;
- Now you can click on the icon to start the service. Voila! A multifunctional service appears in your hands.
The process is similar to installing almost any similar application. After installation, there is no need to make any other settings. The service stably connects the user with the torrent trackers. This allows you to get the necessary content without failures and delays.
What’s New in Version 5.36
The new version of the application has a modified interface and works stably. Various functions, such as sports events, TV shows, movies, and TV shows work more stable frame. Previous versions worked with a few crashes and bugs. The new release of ShowBox fixed previous bugs. The problem with the loss of Internet connection has also been resolved.
Also, all users should remember that ShowBox is not the copyright holder of the content provided by the links. Viewing and downloading is at your own risk and is punishable by law. Rights holders may file a claim in case of user identification.